Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com> on 2005/02/17 23:46:56 UTC

??? Re: I have a jsp. that has two included jsp's, only one shows up.

At 10:30 PM +0000 2/17/05, Eric Lemle wrote:
>Tried
>
><tiles:insert page="/InterestsAction.do?dispatch=display" flush="false"
>/>
>
>but nothing shows up.  Is this what you meant?
>
>So if I get the latest struts.. this might work?

You definitely can't pass parameters through a <tiles:insert> call;
the end result of the insert tag is a call to
requestDispatcher.include(...), which doesn't accept parameters.  If
you need something like this, you should use the
MappingDispatchAction, which allows you to use the Struts Config to
specify a dispatch method instead of passing it as a request
parameter.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska