Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2004/03/30 01:55:33 UTC

TestCase needs component manager

I'm writing a test case for my PreparedVariableResolver. My first use of
ExcaliburTestCase.

I need a component manager, and the fact that ExcaliburTestCase has a
protected member called manager, I would expect it to be set up for me.
However, it isn't - I'm finding it to be null.

Making my test case implement Composable didn't achieve anything.

Therefore, how do I go about getting hold of one?

Regards, Upayavira

Re: TestCase needs component manager

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Upayavira wrote:

> I'm writing a test case for my PreparedVariableResolver. My first use of
> ExcaliburTestCase.
>
> I need a component manager, and the fact that ExcaliburTestCase has a
> protected member called manager, I would expect it to be set up for me.
> However, it isn't - I'm finding it to be null.
>
> Making my test case implement Composable didn't achieve anything.
>
> Therefore, how do I go about getting hold of one?

Did you correctly configured the <yourclassname>.xtest file?

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
     (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)

Re: TestCase needs component manager

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
I'm still having this problem. If I use an unmodified
TraxTransformerTestCase, I get t a component manager. When I rename it
to FooTestCase (also renaming the xcase file), my component manager is null.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Upayavira