Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by ra...@gmail.com, ra...@gmail.com on 2018/12/10 15:10:45 UTC

Recommended backend metastore for Airflow

Hi All,

It seems that Airflow supports mysql, postgresql and mssql as backend store. Any recommendation on using one over other. We are expecting to run 1000(s) of concurrent Dags which would generate heavy load on backend store.
Any pointer on this would be useful.

Thanks,
Raman Gupta

Re: Recommended backend metastore for Airflow

Posted by airflowuser <ai...@protonmail.com.INVALID>.
Definitely PostgreSQL.

https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/postgresql/postgresql-vs-mysql/

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.