Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/04/29 01:39:51 UTC

A Reminder on List Conduct Guidelines

Please remember our list conduct guidelines, which can be found here:

http://openoffice.apache.org/list-conduct.html

A link to them appears in the footer of every post on the list as well.

In particular, note the headers of "Respect one another", "Be nice",
"Don't respond when you're angry" and "Relax".

I really don't want to start banning people again, so please, let's
just let this thread end and move on.  AOO 4.1 is coming out, probably
tomorrow.  We'll have a lot more important things to discuss soon.

Thanks!

-Rob (List Moderator)