Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/04/10 03:51:56 UTC

AIR 3.7 and Apache Flex

Hi,

AIR 3.7 is out but no Apache Flex compatible version yet.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/air/

"We are continuing to release beta updates of AIR 3.7.x, including the addition of the AIR SDK for Flex developers."

A little odd that they have a release version and are continuing to release 3.7 beta's IMO but at least they have stated it's coming.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: AIR 3.7 and Apache Flex

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Yeah... seemed pretty odd, but I'm assuming it's because the new AIR has
only been tested with the new Falcon compiler, and not "old" compiler..

-Nick

Re: AIR 3.7 and Apache Flex

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Looks like we have a version of AIR 3.7  that shoudl work with Apache Flex:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/mac/download/3.7/AdobeAIRSDK.tbz2

Untested right now, but I've updated the ide scripts if anyone want to give it a go.

Thanks,
Justin