Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Alexander Sinyushkin <Al...@svnkit.com> on 2009/09/30 16:37:17 UTC

SVNKit repository to sync automatically

Hello!

Recently we've set up our own maven repository and I opened
a 'wish' issue at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2614

How long can it take to sync our repository with the central repository
so that fresh
artifacts from our repository could be available in the central maven
repository?
Thank you. Regards,

----
Alexander Sinyushkin,
TMate Software,
http://svnkit.com/ - Java [Sub]Versioning Library!

Re: SVNKit repository to sync automatically

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
depends, but up to a month