Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marco Villalobos <mv...@kineteque.com> on 2020/12/08 15:04:23 UTC

what are the valid dimensions for lookup.cache.ttl?

In
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/table/connectors/jdbc.html
there no allowable dimensions specified for the lookup.cache.ttl.

Can somebody please provide a list of valid  values and their meaning?  I
know 's' for seconds is supported.  How do I specify minutes?

Re: what are the valid dimensions for lookup.cache.ttl?

Posted by Marco Villalobos <mv...@kineteque.com>.
Thank you very much!

Posted by Khachatryan Roman <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marco,