Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Veerappan, Ramesh" <Ra...@railinc.com> on 2018/06/21 19:41:50 UTC

Hdfs to hbase template

Need sample template to read from csv stored in hdfs to hbase with 15 columns.  Upsert delete operation need to be done.

Someone suggested Phoenix route and i am good with that approach

Appreciate if someone can guide me.

I spend several days and got frustrated.

Re: Hdfs to hbase template

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
I think the general flow would be...

ListHDFS -> FetchHDFS -> UpdateAttribute to attach a schema.name attribute
-> PutHBaseRecord

Not sure what an "upsert delete operation" is in this context. HBase
doesn't support upsert operations because an update is essentially the same
thing as a Put.