Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by btakacs <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/29 16:28:09 UTC

wicket-contrib-tinymce problem

Hi

If I try to add the TinyMCEPanel to my page it doesn't appear. If I try to
add parameters, and some extra marups, it throws the following exception:
WicketMessage: Markup of type 'html' for component
'com.myapp.wicket.ContentEditor' not found. Enable debug messages for
org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of all filenames tried:
[Page class = com.myapp.wicket.ContentEditor, id = 3, version = 0]

html:

  <head>
    <title></title>
    <link wicket:id='stylesheet'/>
  </head>

    <wicket:extend>
        tinyMCE
            <center>
                test texarea2
                <textarea wicket:id="ta" id="ta" name="ta" rows="30"
columns="20">test texarea</textarea>
            </center>
    </wicket:extend>

java:

public ContentEditor()	{
        setModel(new CompoundPropertyModel(this));

        TinyMCESettings settings=new
TinyMCESettings(TinyMCESettings.Theme.advanced);

        add(new TinyMCEPanel("tinyMCE", settings));
        add(new TextArea("ta", new Model(TEXT)));
}

Any tips?

Thanks:
   Bence

Re: wicket-contrib-tinymce problem

Posted by Korbinian Bachl - privat <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
AFAIK you should add the tinyMCEBehaviour to the Textarea, sth like this:

ta = new TextArea("field", model);
         ta.setRequired(required);
         ta.setLabel(new Model(label));
         ta.setConvertEmptyInputStringToNull(false);
         TinyMceBehavior tmb = new TinyMceBehavior(getAdvancedSettings());

Best,

Korbinian