Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/05/17 22:49:11 UTC

Who is mergere.com and why is maven.org resolving to it?

Maven build is failing to download dependencies.  I am getting the
following errors.  Notice the url maven.org is changed to mergere.com.

Error transferring file
   commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1

from the specified remote repositories:
   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Caused by I/O exception: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for
.jar

Paul Spencer

Re: Who is mergere.com and why is maven.org resolving to it?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
In ibilbio is text/plain, which I don't think is acceptable
http://web-sniffer.net/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibiblio.org%2Fmaven2%2Fcommons-logging%2Fcommons-logging%2F1.1%2Fcommons-logging-1.1.jar&submit=Submit&http=1.1&gzip=yes&type=GET&ua=Mozilla%2F5.0+%28X11%3B+U%3B+Linux+i686%3B+en-US%3B+rv%3A1.8.0.3%29+Gecko%2F20060326+Firefox%2F1.5.0.3+%28Debian-1.5.dfsg%2B1.5.0.3-2%29+Web-Sniffer%2F1.0.24

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Who is mergere.com and why is maven.org resolving to it?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Carlos,
Thank you.

I have posted a related question on this list.  The post is titled
"Relative to content-type, Is their convention for the file in the
repository?"

Paul Spencer

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.