Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Darryl Stoflet <da...@home.com> on 2001/11/21 01:18:28 UTC

SimpleAxisServer usage

	I am interested in using the SimpleAxisServer to programmatically run a
SOAP server and deploy web services. Basically I'd like to embed the
SOAP server in code that acts as a JMX connector so to expose MBeans
remotely. Can someone point be to the classes/API I would use to deploy
web services programmatically, that is w/o using a jws file or WSDD file.
	I am hoping to find functionality like GLUE (where it takes as little as
2 lines - HTTP.startup and Registry.publish) to start a SOAP server and
deploy web services to it.

Thanks,
	Darryl Stoflet