Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sh...@nse.co.in on 2002/02/22 07:21:37 UTC

Information required

Hello,

I am shailesh, trying to implement the tomcat redirector on IIS.

I have followed all the steps mentioned in the tomcat-iis-howto.html
document.
On trying to execute the jsp pages from the IIS server,
I am getting HTTP 500 Internal server error on the web page.

On examining the IIS log file in the SYSTEM32/LogFiles directory , I am not
getting the
following line : GET "/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll HTTP1.1".

1.The virtual directory that I have created is name as jakarta.
2.extension_uri is pointing to /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
3.The port settings for the worker.ajp12.port in the worker.properties file
and and the server.xml file is the same
   and its value is 8007.
4.On creating the virtual directory, the green coloured arrow (pointing
upwards) is visible.

The following strings have been created:

5.The value for extension_uri string is /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
6.The value for log_file is C:\jakarta-tomcat\logs\isapi.log
7.The value for log_level is info
8.The value for worker_file is C:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\workers.properties
9.The value for worker_mount_file is C:
\jakarta-tomcat\conf\uriworkermap.properties

Thanks & Regards

Information required _getString()

Posted by puneet sachar <pu...@yahoo.com>.
Hello fellow developer

I got stuck somewhere

actually there is a form which collect the detail
resume of the candidate and in database it is saved as
string of varchar(7000) in sql database

now when i collect that data base by sending the
required querry the resume is colected through get
string ..

No problem is that
if the resume mention like this ..
"
Resume

Candidate name - two....

,,,,,,

,,,,

"

but when i want to print ..evry cahracter comes in st.
line ..

how i get in the same patten as filled by candidate

"PLZ i cannot change the database....."

Reagrds
Puneet Sachar