Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Guillard <pg...@citycita.net> on 2005/03/28 13:46:33 UTC

XMLHTTPRequest

Hi

I was happy/surprised to discover the xhr_carselector in 2.1.7 samples,
and just want to get news about it (Sorry i can't access Bugzilla today,
and before didn't find much on bug 34077).
I imagine this feature needs lots of work, maybe CForms re-work, so i
just wonder what is the situation.

Regards,

Phil

Re: XMLHTTPRequest

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@citycita.net>.
Thanks Sylvain,

Seems good for CForms, i just imagine what it would be  to have for
instance Struct/Union widget updated in the model and client-side !
Specially because Google started the rush using XHR everywhere.
For the xhr sample, i just don't put the submit-on-change on the car
model, and that's ok for my use.

Regards,

Phil

Re: XMLHTTPRequest