Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/02/02 14:19:54 UTC

JB off for 2 weeks

Hi guys,

I'm in vacation tonight for 2 weeks.

I will have access to my e-mail and I will complete the 4.1.0 release.

However, I can have some delay in my replies depending the tequila I
will have in my blood ;)

See you soon guys !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: JB off for 2 weeks

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Have a great vacation!

Re: JB off for 2 weeks

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Well, I'm sure someone can jump in and help so that you can enjoy your time
off if need be.  Have a great time!  You deserve some R&R!

Re: JB off for 2 weeks

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi James,

--