Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> on 2014/08/27 16:55:24 UTC

File test failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)

Martin, can you post the spec test output somewhere?

(Or anyone who can replicate this on a windows phone device -- I don't have
a test environment set up for that yet, but I'm slowly working at it)

I've checked the code again from my side, and I can't see where or how it's
failing, so the mobile-spec output would be pretty helpful at this point.

Thanks,
 Ian

Re: File test failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)

Posted by Martin Gonzalez <ma...@gmail.com>.
Done, Jasmine report has been attached to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7375.
Please look at the listed spec failing, there are other failures over
windows phone, but those were before of any of this changes.

Posted by Martin Gonzalez <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sure thing, give me a couple of minutes.

> Martin, can you post the spec test output somewhere?
>
> (Or anyone who can replicate this on a windows phone device -- I don't have
> a test environment set up for that yet, but I'm slowly working at it)
>
> I've checked the code again from my side, and I can't see where or how it's
> failing, so the mobile-spec output would be pretty helpful at this point.
>
> Thanks,
>  Ian
>

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Martin Gonzalez <
> martin.c.glez.glez@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Agree, over android it looks good, however running the tests over Windows
> > Phone, the final count is 13 new fails.
> > Specs failing: 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 15, 24, 82, 110, 116, 121, 122, 123, 124.

> > > Thanks, Ian! On Android 4.4, I'm now getting no failures with the all
> the
> > > automatic tests (new-style plugin tests and old-style non-plugin
> tests).
> > >
> > > Now to start poking at the manual tests...

> > device
> > >

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Martin Gonzalez