Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Luciano Fiandesio <lf...@yahoo.com> on 2004/05/26 11:08:30 UTC

Axis tutorial published

Hi,
a couple of weeks ago a discussion about Axis best
practices was started. Also a wiki page has been
opened on the subject.
During this discussion I mentioned a Axis tutorial I
was working on. I eventually managed to finish it and
it is published (along with the source code) here:
http://www.lucianofiandesio.com/javatales/axant.html

Regards,
Luciano Fiandesio

=====