Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Vineet Sinha <vi...@architexa.com> on 2012/03/01 04:08:11 UTC

Log4J Architecture/Documentation Site

Hey guys,
We have been working hard to build a service that would be helpful in users
using and understanding projects like Log4J. To do that we have built a
Log4J Architecture/Documentation site. We would love more feedback when you
guys get the chance.

You can find the site here:  http://www.codemaps.org/c/Apache_Log4J

You will be able to browse the source of the latest release as well as find
architectural diagrams there. Our intention is to help you explore the
Log4J codebase to figure out parts that you might care about. You will
notice that you should be able do that easily online.

When you get the change, we would love to hear what you guys think of the
site?  If there any features that we can add to help you guys understand
the  Log4J code faster? Or if we should we just extend the site for more
projects?

Will appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,
Vineet