Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2011/12/01 09:25:57 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.4

Hey All,

I'm happy to announce that we've released Lucene.Net 2.9.4. Check out the download page (http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/download.html) to get links to the source or binary files

~Prescott

Re: [Lucene.Net] Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.4

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-12-01, Prescott Nasser wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that we've released Lucene.Net 2.9.4.

Congratulations all.

It may be a good idea to flesh this out a bit with details of what has
changed and sending an announcement to announce@apache as well (you must
use your @apache.org address in order to get the mail through).

Stefan

RE: [Lucene.Net] Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.4

Posted by Brian Sayatovic <bs...@creditinfonet.com>.
I'm not readily finding a detailed changelog.  Is there one?

BrianSayatovic
Senior Software Architect

866-218-1003 toll-free ext. 8936
937-235-8936 office
513-207-6998 mobile
bsayatovic@creditinfonet.com

 www.CINgroup.com
 twitter.com/theCINgroup
 facebook.com/theCINgroup

This message may contain confidential/proprietary information from the CINgroup or its subsidiaries.
If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from the disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information. All such unauthorized actions are strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by e-mail at bsayatovic@creditinfonet.com and delete all copies of this material from any computer.

RE: [Lucene.Net] Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.4

Posted by Phil Haack <Ph...@microsoft.com>.
They will be my ex-coworkers, but they will still be my NuGet project team members. Remember, NuGet is an OSS project. I'm still going to be the project lead (from the Outercurve Foundation's side of things) and a core contributor. :)

Glad it was sorted out. :)

Phil

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com>.
Yes, thank you

Posted by Phil Haack <Ph...@microsoft.com>.

Posted by Noel Lysaght <ly...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats to all , looking forward to finally being able to deploy the
official release :)

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
looking forward to it

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.

Posted by "Granroth, Neal V." <ne...@thermofisher.com>.
Don't forget to tag the release in SubVersion.
The latest tag is RC3, and I assume that the trunk is the in-progress work on version 3.0.3.
- Neal