Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Christian Vogel <ch...@cvogel.com> on 2013/02/05 20:46:01 UTC

new Bndtools version 2.0.0.REL breaks current trunk

Hi guys,

today i checked out the current trunk to build the project. I imported
all the projects and through the new Bndtools release and (i think) the
change of the cnf structure I couldnt manage it to have zero errors.
There is a dependency error even in the cnf project. Are you already
aware of that?

Regards,
Christian

Re: Re: new Bndtools version 2.0.0.REL breaks current trunk

Posted by ch...@cvogel.com.
Hi Marcel,

​

I've created a task in Jira regarding the migration process. I've also added a comment what I've done so far. Happy to get some comment on it :)

​

Thanks.

Christian

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Christian,

Posted by Christian Vogel <ch...@cvogel.com>.

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Re: new Bndtools version 2.0.0.REL breaks current trunk

Posted by Christian Vogel <ch...@cvogel.com>.
Haha :D Good to hear. ;) Maybe I'll find some time this week or the
weekend to investigate some time and help you guys with the migration.
dont think it will take much effort :)

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Re: new Bndtools version 2.0.0.REL breaks current trunk

Posted by Christian Vogel <ch...@cvogel.com>.
Hi Jan,

thanks for your answer. "Unfortunality", Bndtools already released their
second version and is now available at the Eclipse Marketplace ;) Thats
why it bothers me. I'm usually using Bndtools1, but I had to prepare a
VM today with clean eclipse and there it was: Bndtools 2.0.0.REL :)

-Chris

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.