Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/23 18:22:13 UTC

not receiving JIRA notification

Hi,
Comparing the index result of http://search-hadoop.com/?project=HBase with
my Inbox, it seems I don't receive JIRA notification since this morning.

Does anyone else experience the same ?

Cheers

Re: not receiving JIRA notification

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
You can use the following page:
http://search-hadoop.com/?project=HBase

It would show you the latest JIRAs which received update / comment.

Cheers

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Left some comment on INFRA-13374 since I couldn't re-open it.

Posted by Dima Spivak <di...@apache.org>.
Same here.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.