Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Kathleen Sharp <ka...@signavio.com> on 2017/02/03 11:20:53 UTC

Restoring from an external checkpoint / savepoint with a local stream environment

Hi,

is it possible to restore from an external checkpoint / savepoint
while using a local stream environment?

I ask because I want to play around with some concepts from within my
IDE, without building a jar and deploying my job.

Thanks,
Kat

Besuchen Sie uns / Meet us:
OPEX-Woche DACH: January 17-19, Wiesbaden, Germany
OPEX Week World Summit: January 23-27, Orlando, USA
CIO EDGE Experience: Febuary 22-23, Melbourne, Australia
Business Transformation and Operational Excellence World Summit: March
21-24, Orlando, USA

Folgen Sie uns / Follow us:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Xing | Youtube

HRB 121584 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Ust-ID: DE265675123
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Gero Decker, Guido Sachs

Re: Restoring from an external checkpoint / savepoint with a local stream environment

Posted by Kathleen Sharp <ka...@signavio.com>.
Thanks a lot for the detailed answer. From reading the code i
suspected something would be possible, but this would have taken me a
while to figure out.

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
Hey Kathleen,