Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2019/12/02 17:10:10 UTC

Apache Ignite trademark registration and related updates

Dear Igniters,

I’m happy to announce that Apache Ignite trademark is registered in the US.

Our website was updated to use "Apache Ignite®" instead of "Apache
Ignite™". Similar updates were applied to some groups in social networks,
and to Russian Local meetups groups at meetup.com. If you notice ™ usage,
please feel free to update.

Note that it is only the full name "Apache Ignite" that is registered so
you can't use "Ignite®". And, as always, I encourage everybody to name the
product as Apache Ignite rather than Ignite.

Our website footer was updated to say "... are either registered trademarks
or trademarks of ..."

So, Apache Ignite is registered trademark both in US and EU.

Sincerely,

Dmitriy Pavlov

P.S. see also  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/