Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aashish Agarwal <aa...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/05 06:46:20 UTC

Re: Doubts regarding usage of block join query

Hello Mikhail,

Thanks for helping. I added documents using solrInputDocument and all
childs as collection as collection using addChildDocumnets method. It is
working fine now.

Thanks a lot for your help.

On Jan 18, 2018 11:57 PM, "Mikhail Khludnev" <mk...@apache.org> wrote:

Just find a way how to write a block into a segment as whole via
https://lucene.apache.org/core/4_6_0/core/org/apache/
lucene/index/IndexWriter.html#addDocuments(java.lang.Iterable,
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer).

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev