Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/01 02:39:01 UTC

Re: Code Convention: Eclipse formatter

I use intellij which can specify the checkstyle file for project. I think
eclipse should able be able to do that.

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/_tools/checkstyle.xml

Gokulakannan Muralidharan <go...@sentienz.com>于2018年2月28日周三 下午1:45写道:

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Those formatters are not fully compatible. So Incompatibility always
happens. I think fixing format through checkstyle would be better.

Thanks,
JL

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈