Posted to announce@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@apache.org> on 2020/05/26 10:08:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache(R) CloudStack(R) Release 4.14 (LTS)

Announcing  Apache®  CloudStack®  LTS Release 4.14

The Apache CloudStack project is pleased to announce the release of
CloudStack 4.14. Apache CloudStack 4.14.0.0 is a 4.14 LTS release with over
15 major new features, and over 200 enhancements and fixes since 4.13.
Highlights include:

- New modern UI (Project Primate, Technical preview)
- Backup and Recovery framework
- Backup and Recovery Provider for Veeam
- VM ingestion
- L2 network PVLAN enhancements
- CloudStack Kubernetes Service
- UEFI support
- KVM rolling maintenance
- Enable Direct Download for systemVM templates
- VR health checks
- Download logs and diagnostics data from SSVM/CPVM/VRs
- Enable additional configuration metadata to virtual machines

The full list of new features can be found in the project release notes at
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.14.0.0/releasenotes/changes.html

# Documentation
The 4.14.0.0 release notes include a full list of changes:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.14.0.0/releasenotes/changes.html
The CloudStack documentation includes upgrade instructions from previous
versions of Apache CloudStack, and can be found at:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.14.0.0/upgrading/index.html
The official installation, administration and API documentation for each of
the releases are available on our documentation page:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/

# Downloads
The official source code for the 4.14.0.0 release can be downloaded from
our downloads page:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html

In addition to the official source code release, individual contributors
have also made convenience binaries available on the Apache CloudStack
download page, and can be found at:
http://download.cloudstack.org/ubuntu/dists/
http://download.cloudstack.org/centos/7/
http://www.shapeblue.com/packages/

Kind regards,

Andrija Panić

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache(R) CloudStack(R) Release 4.14 (LTS)

Posted by nu...@li.nux.ro.
Awesome release, thanks!

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Nice job @Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>  !

Thanks all !

Glad to see a new LTS release.

-Wei

Posted by Lv Haijiao <lu...@gmail.com>.
It's a remarkable achievement of community with great features and enhancements,some of them we have backported and used for a while :-)

Again, congratulations and thanks !