Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bernd Fehling <be...@uni-bielefeld.de> on 2012/06/01 08:28:08 UTC

Re: Multi-words synonyms matching

Are you sure with LUCENE_33 (Use of BitVector)?

Posted by Bernd Fehling <be...@uni-bielefeld.de>.
Do you have test cases?

What are you sending to your SynonymFilterFactory?

What are you expecting it should return?

What is it returning when setting to Version.LUCENE_33?

What is it returning when setting to Version.LUCENE_36?

Posted by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl>.

Posted by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl>.
Looking for some more background information I stumbled upon
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3668. If you read the last post
it confirms my issue. So maybe this is a bug?

Bernd Fehling-2 wrote