Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com> on 2005/06/23 20:03:02 UTC

new dependencies?

Hi all,
I'm working with Tapestry 4.0 b3 and running into some problems. This
code did work with b2 just fine so I'm thinking that some dependencies
may have changed. If not it could be that I changed something else
along the way.

Specifically with b3 work with Hivemind 1.1-b1 or did that shift again?

-warner

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
a3 !

I wish we wer up to b3!

Unfortunatley, I'm not developing with Picasso yet.

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com>.
Ohhhh, you're saying I need Sun's portlet classes! Ok, no problem.

-warner

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com>.

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com>.

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Warner Onstine <wa...@warneronstine.com>.

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com>.

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Warner Onstine <wa...@warneronstine.com>.

Re: new dependencies?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Adding annotations meant sacrificing commons-lang and
EnumPropertySelectionModel.  Where you depending on that?  Otherwise,
dependencies have been stable for a couple of months.

BTW ... despite certain concerns, I'm heavily promoting the Tapestry
annoations as the future One True Path. You'll be able to write your
book with barely a mention of XML.

On 6/23/05, Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm working with Tapestry 4.0 b3 and running into some problems. This
> code did work with b2 just fine so I'm thinking that some dependencies
> may have changed. If not it could be that I changed something else
> along the way.
>
> Specifically with b3 work with Hivemind 1.1-b1 or did that shift again?
>
> -warner

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind