Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2006/07/21 23:31:55 UTC

[jelly] migrate faq to the faq plugin ?

hello jellyers,

the jelly faq would love to be enriched by the many questions asked on
the list(s) but it is still a manually authored xdoc. Anything against
me moving it to using the maven-1.1 faq plugin ?

thanks

paul

Re: [jelly] migrate faq to the faq plugin ?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 7/22/06, Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> wrote:

> hello jellyers,
>
> the jelly faq would love to be enriched by the many questions asked on
> the list(s) but it is still a manually authored xdoc. Anything against
> me moving it to using the maven-1.1 faq plugin ?
>
> thanks
>
> paul

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize" -
Muhammad Ali