Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Alexandru Ausch <al...@thespigroup.com> on 2002/07/24 16:57:06 UTC

Setting up multiple servers for a single test

I seem to be having problems setting up multiple servers with one
controlling client for a test. I followed the instructions in the online
doc, however, when I try to do a remote start, I get a huge connection
exception, the top of which is: (I can throw in more of the trail if it is
useful).

java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1; nested
exception is:
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:567)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:185)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:171)
exception is:

I'm running W2K, with JDK1.4, and I have a feeling this is something really
simple that more coffe should fix. :)

Can someone help?

Re: Setting up multiple servers for a single test