Posted to user@roller.apache.org by koji lin <ko...@netlab.cse.yzu.edu.tw> on 2006/03/27 15:11:39 UTC

planet parses atom error

Does any one add blogspot's atom.xml to planet?
i tried to add them., but it always show there s 0 entry like
PlanetManagerImpl:refreshEntries - 0 , to process (0) entries of of
http://foo.blogspot.com/atom.xml

is this a bug?

koji

Re: planet parses atom error

Posted by koji lin <ko...@netlab.cse.yzu.edu.tw>.
sorry, i traced over the code and found that i must wait until users
last post larger than
its last_updated time in table rag_subscription.

in PlanetManagerImpl.java line 163:
if (!feedCal.after(subCal)) {
if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) {
String msg = MessageFormat.format(
" Skipping ({0} / {1})",
new Object[] {
lastUpdated, sub.getLastUpdated()});
logger.debug(msg);
}
return newEntries; // bail out
}

so,i try to update my database and setting all subscriptions
last_updated column.
and it works well now...

koji