Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2014/05/21 10:24:45 UTC

Drill + HBase + JSON/XML

Hi to all,

I'm new to Drill and it sounds amazing! In my use case I have to query XML
data stored in an HBASE table..do I have to convert it first into JSON to
be able to use it in drill?
When inserting data in HBase do I have to pass through Drill in order to be
able to query data real-time (like Phoenix)?

Is there any good example that I can usa as a starting point?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Drill + HBase + JSON/XML

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.
That's sounds awesome! Thank you all for the great support.

Best,
Flavio

Re: Drill + HBase + JSON/XML

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Drill + HBase + JSON/XML

Posted by Neeraja Rentachintala <nr...@maprtech.com>.

Re: Drill + HBase + JSON/XML

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.

Re: Drill + HBase + JSON/XML

Posted by Neeraja Rentachintala <nr...@maprtech.com>.

回复:Drill + HBase + JSON/XML

Posted by 南在南方 <i0...@qq.com>.
As I know, you can put json file on HDFS or local filesystem. I'm not sure a json or xml file can storage on HBASE, It's just a database. now Drill supports querying json, csv, parquet file on a specific filesystem ,It also can query data on HBASE database or hive.

thanks.
Bevin