Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk...@att.com> on 2010/01/09 21:55:09 UTC

Javadoc for each release?

I just downloaded the 4.0.1 release of HttpClient, and I noticed that it
doesn't include a javadoc distribution.  There's one available on the
web site, but only for the 4.1 alpha release.  Why isn't it in the
distribution?

Re: Javadoc for each release?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW) wrote:
> I just downloaded the 4.0.1 release of HttpClient, and I noticed that it
> doesn't include a javadoc distribution.  There's one available on the
> web site, but only for the 4.1 alpha release.  Why isn't it in the
> distribution?

My bad. It is an oversight on my part. Javadocs are meant to be shipped
with each and every official release.

Oleg