Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/02 01:44:49 UTC

Questions on proxy

What I found is SOCKS proxy setting is in xmls/properties.xml, but isn't
used anywhere. Is it intended? In addition to that, I fail to connect
http://66.28.98.121:9090/soap used in TestJAXMSamples through my HTTP proxy.
Is the endpoint available? (I even can't open the URL with my proxy-setted
web browser.)

Thanks,

Ias

Re: Questions on proxy

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Ias wrote:
> What I found is SOCKS proxy setting is in xmls/properties.xml, but isn't
> used anywhere. Is it intended? In addition to that, I fail to connect
> http://66.28.98.121:9090/soap used in TestJAXMSamples through my HTTP proxy.
> Is the endpoint available? (I even can't open the URL with my proxy-setted
> web browser.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ias

I had a modified version of the test harness that went through proxies.
but that version encountered lots of other problems related to memory
consumption so I never committed the changes.

I think <setproxy> may be used somewhere to set ant's own JVM proxy.

-steve