Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <DN...@hibbertgroup.com> on 2006/10/11 19:57:50 UTC

[Struts2] Struts tags, Weblogic 8.1

/WEB-INF/jsp/component/layout.jsp(1): Error in using tag library
uri='/WEB-INF/tld/struts-tags.tld' prefix='s': The Tag class
'org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ui.DatePickerTag' has no setter method
corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'language', (JSP 1.1 spec,
5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /WEB-INF/jsp/component/layout.jsp
line 1:
<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/WEB-INF/tld/struts-tags.tld"%>

I assume (as usual :) I'm doing something silly (I am most definitely
*not* a Weblogic person).

Any hints? (Works fine under TC 4.1.3x, naturally :)

TIA,
Dave

Re: [Struts2] Struts tags, Weblogic 8.1

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.
Ah, ok, this issue is showing up because we had to switch out the date
picker implementation from an LGPL library to one provided by Dojo.
Unfortunately, the Dojo one doesn't support localization, so we need
to update the tag attributes to reflect the capabilities with the new
implementation.

Please also create a JIRA ticket for this.  Thanks for helping us run
down these bugs :)

Don