Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Igor Vlasov <vi...@mail.ru> on 2008/01/16 12:00:02 UTC

Netbeans 6.0 Editor Error with struts2 library

Hello.

I have installed a netbeans 6 on jdk6u4 and  all recent updates for it.

Then i Try to implement an interface in my custom class.

public class Site1AuthAction  implements ServletRequestAware{
 public void setServletRequest(HttpServletRequest request) {

  }
}

I get strarge editor warning in my UI Interface:
<h3>"Site1AuthAction is not abstract and does not override abstract method
setServletRequest(HttpServletRequest) in
org.apache.struts2.interceptor.ServletRequestAware</h3>

This is the screenshot:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p14878230/nbgluck.JPG
nbgluck.JPG

BUT it compiles to valid Class and looks good.

In Netbeans 5.5 and 5.5.1  all is working fine

Anyone have such problem ?

Re: Netbeans 6.0 Editor Error with struts2 library

Posted by bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
thats good old NB. close it open it again and you'll see wonders happen.
haha

On Jan 17, 2008 5:30 AM, Igor Vlasov <vi...@mail.ru> wrote:

> It works !!!!
>
> Thanks a lot!!!!:jumping::clap::handshake:
>

> Tan Mook Kuen wrote:
> >
> > Have you try
> > 1) close netbeans
> > 2) delete the cache folder under <user home>/.netbeans/6.0/var/ ?
> > 3) open netbeans again.
> >
> > HTH
> >

> > On Jan 17, 2008 3:26 PM, Igor Vlasov <vi...@mail.ru> wrote:
> >

> >> This is not because an empty method....:-/.
> >>
> >> I try to write there but do not get any response. :-((

> some

-bhaarat

Re: Netbeans 6.0 Editor Error with struts2 library

Posted by Igor Vlasov <vi...@mail.ru>.
It works !!!!

Posted by MK Tan <mk...@gmail.com>.
Have you try

Posted by Igor Vlasov <vi...@mail.ru>.

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com>.

Re: [OT] Re: Netbeans 6.0 Editor Error with struts2 library

Posted by Igor Vlasov <vi...@mail.ru>.
If I write:

 @Override
 public void setServletRequest(HttpServletRequest request) {
    this.req = request;
  }

then I got "method does not override or implement a method from a supertype"

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.