Posted to commits@ibatis.apache.org by ib...@incubator.apache.org on 2005/01/05 19:18:16 UTC

[Apache iBATIS Wiki] New: How do I get SqlMapCleint to log SQL statements?

   Date: 2005-01-05T10:18:16
   Editor: LarryMeadors
   Wiki: Apache iBATIS Wiki
   Page: How do I get SqlMapCleint to log SQL statements?

   no comment

New Page:

iBATIS uses commons-logging to log these.

Depending on your logging implementation, your configuration may vary.

If you are using log4j, put this line into log4j.properties:

log4j.logger.java.sql=DEBUG

If you set your default log level to DEBUG, that will work, too...but you will get debug level logging for everything in the world.