Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org> on 2021/07/30 18:46:16 UTC

[VOTE] Accepting Code Contribution for Visualization tool

Dear AGE Community,

This is a call for accepting the Code Contribution for AGE Visualization tool. The community already discussed the importance and advantages of having this visualization tool.

The vote will be open for 72 hours.
[ ] +1 Accept this contribution
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not this contribution because...

Thank you for all your time.

Best regards,
Eya Badal

Re: [VOTE] Accepting Code Contribution for Visualization tool

Posted by Joe Fagan <jo...@bitnine.net>.
+1

Posted by Josh Innis <jo...@bitnine.net>.
+1
We create value for our clients by connecting the world's data.
Josh Innis Software Engineer
Core R&D Team
*P*: (831)278-0327
3945 Freedom Circle #260, Santa Clara, CA 95054
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/3945+Freedom+Cir+%23260,+Santa+Clara,+CA+95054/>
bitnine.net

Posted by Andrew Ko <an...@bitnine.net>.
+1