Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Tom Martin <tm...@codero.com> on 2014/07/08 16:29:23 UTC

New Cloud KC Meet Up Group

A new Kansas City Meet Up group specifically geared towards all things cloud has started.  We are looking to create a great community around cloud.  We will start out by learning how to build different cloud infrastructures, as well as try to bring in great speakers from the cloud industry.  If you are in the Kansas City area and would be interested in joining just go to http://www.meetup.com/Cloud-KC/ and become a member.

We are also actively looking for local sponsors for the the group, so if you or your company is interested in becoming a sponsor please let me know.

Tom Martin
tmartin@codero.com

Re: New Cloud KC Meet Up Group

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Tom Martin <tm...@codero.com> wrote:
> A new Kansas City Meet Up group specifically geared towards all things cloud
> has started.  We are looking to create a great community around cloud.  We
> will start out by learning how to build different cloud infrastructures, as
> well as try to bring in great speakers from the cloud industry.  If you are
> in the Kansas City area and would be interested in joining just go to
> http://www.meetup.com/Cloud-KC/ and become a member.
>
> We are also actively looking for local sponsors for the the group, so if you
> or your company is interested in becoming a sponsor please let me know.

> Tom Martin
> tmartin@codero.com

Tom,

This is great to see!  Be sure to advertise any scheduled events on
users@, and also feel free to work with marketing@ to help get the
word out.  If you have a CloudStack specific session, we'd love to
help promote it via twitter!

-chip