Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org> on 2016/12/16 04:32:36 UTC

Merge pull request using zk-merge-pr.py script

Hi,

I have an observation about the merge PR python script.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Committing+changes

I could see the commit made using this automated merge script is missing to
edit the 'CHANGES.TXT' file and then add the jira details that correspond
to the patch. I feel, there is an inconsistency between the commit that
goes via manually and automated script. Welcome comments?

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh

Re: Merge pull request using zk-merge-pr.py script

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Maybe it's a good time to automate change log generation. Example:

--
Cheers
Michael.

Re: Merge pull request using zk-merge-pr.py script

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers
Michael.

Re: Merge pull request using zk-merge-pr.py script

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Cheers
Michael.