Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de> on 2004/05/27 22:44:03 UTC

Howto setting response header from flow

Hi all
I wonder if i can set response header from flow. Currently i set the
header with the HttpHeaderAction, but to be more flexible i want it
form flow. Is this possible ?

Thanx Thorsten

Re: Howto setting response header from flow

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 27.05.2004 22:44, Thorsten Mauch wrote:

> Hi all
> I wonder if i can set response header from flow. Currently i set the
> header with the HttpHeaderAction, but to be more flexible i want it
> form flow. Is this possible ?

cocoon.response.setHeader(String name, String value) ??

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/api.html#Response+Object

Joerg