Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Tal Rotbart <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/02 02:26:00 UTC

Re: Update on JRuby 1.5 support

Hi guys,

Following the different threads regarding Buildr and JRuby 1.5 is
confusing -- am I correct in understanding that it is only with Buildr
1.4 that the support for JRuby 1.5 will be available?

Cheers,
Tal

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
svn is the authoritative repository. We have a git mirror at Apache (
git.apache.org) and a mirror of the mirror on github.

Thanks,

Antoine

Posted by Tal Rotbart <re...@gmail.com>.
Sorry that's rubygem 1.3.6/7