Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2003/12/16 08:32:39 UTC

RE: Question about validating environment variables and assigning parameters

Do you have a

    <property environment="system"/>
    <property name="system.JAVA_HOME" value="--not-set--"/>

before your statements?

The first line gives you access to the environment variables.
The second sets the system.JAVA_HOME to a default value if there is no
JAVA_HOME in the environment.

Jan