Posted to scout-dev@ws.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/29 21:17:25 UTC

Scout trunk now open for scout-1.2 work

Hi guys,

I copied the scout-1.1 branch onto the trunk. For safety reasons I moved
the old trunk to archives/trunk-1.0.
The trunk is now open for 1.2 work.

--Kurt

Re: Scout trunk now open for scout-1.2 work

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Jul 29, 2009, at 12:41 PM, Kurt T Stam wrote:

> Thanks David,
>
> Fixed that.
>
> Now when the vote passes do I run any more maven targets, or do I go
> to the nexus system?

When the vote passes you go to nexus, select your staging repo, right
click, and select promote.

beats trying to copy files into the file based repo :-)

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David,