Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by michal23849 <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/21 13:51:47 UTC

Native persistence and 3rd party persistence on one cluster?

Hi,

Can we have 2 sets of caches configured - with 1 set of caches having the
native persistence in files and the second set with disabled native
persistence with only 3rd party persistence in SQL (using custom CacheStore
classes implementation)?

If yes - how can this be achieved in ignite-node-cfg.xml configuration?

Regards
Michal

Re: Native persistence and 3rd party persistence on one cluster?

Posted by michal23849 <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

thanks for the advice. I have configured to regions and they are having
their own independent persistence settings.

Thanks

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Yes, it is possible.

There should be a persistent non-default data region, first cache should
have this region specified and no cache store, while second cache should
not have this region specified (default one is ok?) but have cache store
configured. Straightforward if you ask me.

Ilya Kasnacheev