Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/04 00:44:32 UTC

Reviewboard question

How do you specify the base directory when uploading a patch?
I generated a patch via "svn diff" from repository root, and neither
"." nor "./" nor "/" nor any other variant I can think of works -- I
keep getting RB errors along the lines of "The file
"/pig/test/org/apache/pig/test/TestPigServer.java" (revision 1142512)
was not found in the repository"

Re: Reviewboard question

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Sure, I will review.