Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/06/06 21:40:27 UTC

[T4] Nightly snapshots aren't working...

I need my fix man!

<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/nightly/>

-jon

Re: [T4] Nightly snapshots aren't working...

Posted by Martin Dengler <ma...@xades.com>.
Would it be useful if I submitted code that compiled with 1.2.x?  It
wouldn't be too hard.

Martin

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Jon Stevens wrote:

> I need my fix man!
>
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/nightly/>
>
> -jon

The builds run on my home machine (behind a firewall) and I'm here at J1
-- I'll fix it on Saturday when I get home.

Craig