Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Craig Taylor <ct...@ctalkobt.net> on 2012/02/03 18:16:37 UTC

Uri Parameter A and Form Parameter A turns into an array.

I'm upgrading an application from 2.2 to 2.8 and ran into an issue which
may be desired behavior but, seems odd to me:

Using the jetty component, the uri for the edit form is on :
"somepage?editId=3";   the <form > parameter simply posts to the same uri
and includes a <input type='hidden' name='editId' value='3' />.

I'm getting an array of [3,3] when I dump the header contents instead of
the previous "3".

(I need to post it via form data as the page is accessed multiple ways).

Was this a desired change? Any points to the ticket so I can understand the
why's better?

Craig Taylor
ctalkobt@ctalkobt.net

Re: Uri Parameter A and Form Parameter A turns into an array.

Posted by Craig Taylor <ct...@ctalkobt.net>.
After further testing,

An array is _not_ returned... rather a string of [3,3] ...

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Craig Taylor <ct...@ctalkobt.net> wrote:

> I'm upgrading an application from 2.2 to 2.8 and ran into an issue which
> may be desired behavior but, seems odd to me:
>
> Using the jetty component, the uri for the edit form is on :
> "somepage?editId=3";   the <form > parameter simply posts to the same uri
> and includes a <input type='hidden' name='editId' value='3' />.
>
> I'm getting an array of [3,3] when I dump the header contents instead of
> the previous "3".
>
> (I need to post it via form data as the page is accessed multiple ways).
>
> Was this a desired change? Any points to the ticket so I can understand
> the why's better?

> Craig Taylor
> ctalkobt@ctalkobt.net

Craig Taylor