Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Bonnie MacKellar <BM...@mobius.com> on 2003/03/24 22:26:12 UTC

setup and list archive problems

Hi,

I am new to OJB, and evaluating it for a new project we are undertaking.
I am sure my questions are old hat for you guys, but I cannot seem
to make the mailing list archives work for me, so I cannot search for
I have db-ojb-1.0.rc1 set up from the binary distribution and am trying to
follow the Quick Start guide.
I am encountering NUMEROUS problems. I wonder if there is a more
detailed guide than the Quick Start, or an installation FAQ? When I try to
run build junit, I get an error message to the effect
C:\db-ojb-1.0.rc1\src\java not found

I would not have expected that directory to be present since this is
a binary distribution. Obviously, I am doing something wrong, but what?

thanks,
Bonnie MacKellar
bmackell@mobius.com