Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Wellen Lau <we...@oracle.com> on 2007/02/25 07:19:58 UTC

Can WSS4J's saop message handle non english character ?

Does anyone try this before SOAP message contain non English character and wss4j and axis can handle it without issue ? As I am getting some problem.

Incoming soap message has non English character, however, it seems after processing and verification, the non English character becomes junk and not able to readable.

Original code :

java.io.InputStream in = new java.io.ByteArrayInputStream(soapMsg.getBytes());

Do you I need to explicit to state getBytes to UTF8 ?

java.io.InputStream in=null;

try

 {

    in = new java.io.ByteArrayInputStream(soapMsg.getBytes("UTF8"));

 }catch(Exception ex)

 {

  throw new AxisFault("ReceiverHandler:UnSupportedEncodingException:UTF-8", ex);

     }

Thanks