Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2021/08/11 20:16:50 UTC

WARNINGS

Hi,

Is there a way we can get rid of the following warnings:

11-Aug-2021 20:05:54.833 WARNING [main]
com.hazelcast.config.AbstractXmlConfigHelper.null Name of the hazelcast
schema
location[http://www.hazelcast.com/schema/config/hazelcast-config-4.1.xsd]
is incorrect, using default
11-Aug-2021 20:05:53.992 WARNING [main]
com.hazelcast.instance.impl.HazelcastInstanceFactory.null Hazelcast is
starting in a Java modular environment (Java 9 and newer) but without
proper access to required Java packages. Use additional Java arguments
to provide Hazelcast access to Java internal API. The internal API
access is used to get the best performance results. Arguments to be used:
  --add-modules java.se --add-exports
java.base/jdk.internal.ref=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
java.base/java.nio=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
java.base/sun.nio.ch=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
java.management/sun.management=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
jdk.management/com.sun.management.internal=ALL-UNNAMED
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
com.hazelcast.internal.networking.nio.SelectorOptimizer
(file:/opt/rooms/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/lib/hazelcast-4.2.1.jar)
to field sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.selectedKeys
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
com.hazelcast.internal.networking.nio.SelectorOptimizer
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Ali

Re: WARNINGS

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ali,

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 at 03:17, Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way we can get rid of the following warnings:
>
> 11-Aug-2021 20:05:54.833 WARNING [main]
> com.hazelcast.config.AbstractXmlConfigHelper.null Name of the hazelcast
> schema
> location[http://www.hazelcast.com/schema/config/hazelcast-config-4.1.xsd]
> is incorrect, using default

I'll check this one

> 11-Aug-2021 20:05:53.992 WARNING [main]
> com.hazelcast.instance.impl.HazelcastInstanceFactory.null Hazelcast is
> starting in a Java modular environment (Java 9 and newer) but without
> proper access to required Java packages. Use additional Java arguments
> to provide Hazelcast access to Java internal API. The internal API
> access is used to get the best performance results. Arguments to be used:
>   --add-modules java.se --add-exports
> java.base/jdk.internal.ref=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
> java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
> java.base/java.nio=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
> java.base/sun.nio.ch=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
> java.management/sun.management=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens
> jdk.management/com.sun.management.internal=ALL-UNNAMED
> WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
> WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
> com.hazelcast.internal.networking.nio.SelectorOptimizer
> (file:/opt/rooms/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/lib/hazelcast-4.2.1.jar)
> to field sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.selectedKeys
> WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
> com.hazelcast.internal.networking.nio.SelectorOptimizer
> WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
> reflective access operations
> WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

I believe I answered this question already:
https://markmail.org/message/yvi5a3rthwfnabgq

;)

--
Best regards,